Picci

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Hey 2011

Final post for the year.

Thank you 2011. You have been bright, kind and honest to me. Sometimes a lil' bit harsh. But I'm okay with it :)

Nothing much I can say. For me you are just another number but as long as you are meaningful to me, to the people around me, that would be enough.

I hope, I've made all of my family and friends smile, laugh and felt silly all the time. haha! My intention is just to make them happy and safe. But I know I can't fulfil it all the way. Didn't mean to make them sad or else. If I did, my utmost apology from the bottom of my heart.

Hey last year (I mean early this year. we are not there yet huh) I posted only a simple, too simple post 'bout the change of year. But this time around I've make some progress huh. Quite a long 'presentation'. Well... hehehehe

All the people hoping for good, great time ahead. So do I. But the difference is, instead of 'hoping', I have to 'doing'. Make it or break it. This is it. No new year celebration tonight. Don't need it. Too old for that. hahaha

Thank you, 2011. Rest assured that you'll be remembered.

No comments:

Post a Comment