Picci

Friday, December 3, 2010

Coret Disket

Hey hey.. malam-malam ni jiwa memang sentimental sikit. Suasana tenang so ada masa untuk 'berfikir'. Cehh.. hahaha layan... jap. 4.51a.m? Malam?? .....

Well, suddenly I remembered the last time when I 'spill' my feelings on computer. It was almost ten years ago when it was the time I got the first computer. Abah bought it for me. At that time, Pentium 3 is the latest and fastest version u can get. Am I happy? Of course I am! hehe 

The funny thing is, I always 'key-in' my feelings about life, family, friends, love (cinta monyet la zaman2 sekolah) and so many more which later, I will save it in diskettes. haha I told you, Im very bad at communicating. So what I will do is 'talk' about my feelings, unsatisfaction, blablabla via this medium. Sadly, now all of them had lost. Where I put them aa... dunno. But hey, how time has change. Ten years forward, and you can see how the world is today. You knew it, people.

Nahh.. somehow I feel it's not funny anymore. Nothing to write. Told ya, Im such a booring guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment